Bob Littlefield, of Littlefield Customs in Rhode Island, wanted a statement vehicle to showcase their workmanship to potential customers. The Chassisworks catalog had just the products he was looking for. Our bolt-on fabricated front subframe with g-Machine suspension and power rack and pinion was selected, along with a g-Link canted-4-link rear suspension. Constructed to Chassisworks specifications by Littlefield’s Talented craftsman and setup per Chassisworks tuning guides, Bob's Camaro secured a number of awards at the 2012 Chevy High Performance Nationals, including fastest overall autocross time amongst his peers (over the entire weekend), and first place and best of show in the Camaro LSX category.
Chassisworks contratulates Littlefield Customs for its impressive debut of their 1969 Camaro and earning ultimate bragging rights by winning an autocross with a 'show car'.
- 2012 Chevy High Performance Nationals Awards
- Fastest Autocross Time Amongst His Peers at 28.50 seconds
- Fastest Camaro Saturday Autocross
- Fastest Overall Saturday Autocross
- Fastest Camaro Sunday Autocross
- Fastest Overall Sunday Autocross
- First Place - Camaro LSX category
- Best of Show - LSX category
- 12.24 ET at 122 mph
- Front Suspension: Chassisworks g-Machine Clip
- Rear Suspension: Chassisworks Mini-Tub g-Link System
- Sheet Metal: Aluminum panels
- Brakes: Wilwood 14" front, 13" rear
- Engine: LS7 (690 horsepower, 595 torque)
- Transmission: T-56
- Wheels: 18x9.5 (front), 18x11.5 (rear)
- Tires: 285/30-18 (front), 335/30-18 (rear)
- Weight: 49.7% front / 50.3% rear distribution
- Built completley with "off-the-shelf" parts!
You can easily build a project with similar performance.