Fink Fahrzeugtechnik in Bremen, Germany has been in the business of custom-built performance vehicles since 1988 and their road-racing build experience really shines in this 1967 Mustang Fastback. Their customer was looking for a classic Mustang with the performance capability to handle the world famous Nurburgring. Fink Fahrzeugtechnik's owner, Udo Fink, contacted us to clarify the performance goals and finalize a complete steering, suspension, and rearend package. Judging by the photos and the quality of the build the end customer should be absolutely thrilled. In addition to Total Control Products, Fink also utilizes components and systems from our Chassisworks drag-race catalog.
- Ford FR500 Wheels
- Front 18x9", Toyo R1R 235/45-18
- Rear 18x9", Toyo R1R 255/40-18
- Engine: 392 Ford crate engine 430 HP
- Intake: Morroison with HESEC Fuel Injection
- Transmission: Tremec TKO 5-Speed
- Third Member: HD Pro-Aluminum Ford 9”, 31-Spline Truetrac